Pharm Technician Job at Fortics Lifecare Limited: This is to inform the general public that Fortics Lifecare Limited offers Job in the area of Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Fortics Lifecare Limited
- Deadline Date: 5th August, 2022
- Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Fortics Lifecare Limited aims to be a leading healthcare holding company in Africa, developing existing healthcare assets into world-class health facilities across the continent integrating quality service delivery to clients and financial prosperity for our sake. We want to inspire and promote hope, health and total wellbeing by providing the best care for every patient through integrated clinical practice, continuous education and research, delivering this service at cost-effective prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharm Technician
Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sterilize surfaces and equipment and prepare the pharmacy for opening.
- Greet customers and answer questions.
- Receive prescriptions and check their validity.
- Process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is complete and accurate.
- Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions.
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory.
- Undertake administrative tasks (e.g.record-keeping) as assigned.
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification.
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
Skills / Other Requirements:
- Proven experience as pharmacy technician.
- Experience with an online prescription system is a plus.
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement.
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.