PhD Scholarship In Statistics- Copenhagen Business School Denmark Position Open, Business School Denmark
PhD scholarship in Statistics- Copenhagen Business School Denmark Position Open is open for International Students
- 15 Oct 2020
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen Business School
The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Statistics taught at University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen Business School . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Oct 2020.
PhD scholarship in Statistics- Copenhagen Business School Denmark Position Open is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen Business School.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
students from all nationalities are eligible.
The Copenhagen Business School provides fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The award includes
- the tuition fees, office space,
- travel grants plus a salary,
- currently starting from the app. DKK 30,450.00 (app. 4,075.00 €) per month up to DKK 37,100.00 (app. 4,965.00 €) per month,
- including pension contributions, depending on seniority
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Master’s level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- The applicant must have completed the Master’s degree before commencing a Ph.D. at CBS, but we also welcome applications from individuals close to completing the Master’s degree. Generally, a completed MBA education does not fulfill this requirement.
- The applicants must be fluent in English.
To be considered for the opportunity, participants need to take admission to a Ph.D. program at the school. After taking admission, all applicants must apply via the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Application must include a project description, copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, CV, a list of papers and publications (if applicable), one copy of a selected written work (e.g., Master’s thesis),
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an educational background in the social sciences or humanities.Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!