Queen Mary University Of London - Roy Goode Funding, UK
Queen Mary University of London - Roy Goode funding, UK is open for Domestic Students, International Students
- 31 Aug 2020.
- Domestic Students, International Students
To be taken at (country):
- Queen Mary University of London
The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Law, Banking and Finance, LLM programme Commercial and Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, International Business law, Tax Law, Insurance Law, Law and Economics, law and Finance taught at Queen Mary University of London The deadline of the scholarhip is 31 Aug 2020.
Queen Mary University of London - Roy Goode funding, UK is available to undertake Masters level programs at Queen Mary University of London.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Banking and Finance
- LLM programme
Domestic & International Students are eligible for this funding program.
This support will help selected students by covering the full tuition cost of any approved master programme.
Entrants are advised to check the given eligibility criteria before applying:
- Applications are open for both domestic and international students
- Candidates should be applying for one of the courses given above.
- Applicants are not required to make a separate application for this award. They will be awarded this application automatically once they have been enrolled in an eligible course before the deadline at the Queen Mary University of London.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!