Queen’s University Belfast Early Bird Reward International Postgraduate Research Program, 2021-22
Queen’s University Belfast Early Bird Reward International Postgraduate Research Program, 2021-22 is open for International Students. See how to apply and Application deadline below
- Application Deadline: OPEN
- To be taken : UK
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding, Postgraduate
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Queen’s University Belfast . The deadline of the scholarship is open.
Queen’s University Belfast Early Bird Reward International Postgraduate Research Program, 2021-22 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Queen’s University Belfast.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The programme offers a 10% discount on gross fees for the first year of study to undertake a postgraduate research program at Queen’s University Belfast.
International Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a Second Class Honours degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland (ROI) Higher Education Provider or an equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
In order to apply, candidates wishing to avail of the Early Bird Reward discount first have to take admission in the postgraduate research program at the university. After that, applicants must email proof of transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!