Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships at Murdoch University
Applications are currently received from highly achieved and academically qualified international postgraduate and doctoral students for Research Program Stipend Scholarship offered at Murdoch University in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session
- September 30, 2020
- Domestic & International students
- Murdoch University, Australia
The Graduate Research Office is pleased to welcomed the 2020 scholarship round which is now open. Scholarships are awarded on academic merit, research experience and/or potential. This scholarship covers Tax-exempt living allowance of AUD$27,082 per annum with potential top-up to $30,000
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Murdoch University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: up to $30,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships at Murdoch University.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into masters and PhD degree program.
- The award is available for masters and PhD field of health and community courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a masters degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must possess a First Class Honours degree, H2A (or equivalent) or a Masters with a significant thesis component.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Murdoch University, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Glasgow’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships at Murdoch University in Australia
Complete the application form for domestic or international
Fill in the referee report for domestic or international
Email your completed application to the Graduate Research Office Contact Please direct all questions about this scholarship to the Graduate Research Office.
Please refer to the Australian Government website for frequently asked questions.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!