Saint Mary’s University - Master Of Science International Awards In Canada
Saint Mary’s University - Master of Science international awards in Canada is open for International Students. See application deadline and eligibility criteria below;
- 30 Nov 2020
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- Saint Mary's University Canada
The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Science taught at Saint Mary's University Canada . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Nov 2020.
Saint Mary’s University - Master of Science international awards in Canada is available to undertake Masters level programs at Saint Mary's University Canada.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
International Students are eligible.
Saint Mary’s University will provide an educational award for international students who want to pursue a Master of Science degree programme in Canada.
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in electrical/computer engineering or related fields with a focus on image processing, computer vision, and robotics applications.
- Experience with image processing, OpenCV, Raspberry PI, Python language, and robot operating system (ROS) is essential.
In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission to a Master’s degree program at Saint Mary’s University. After getting registered, the application must be sent by email at adel.merabet-at-smu.ca.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide resumes, along with names and contact information of three referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!