Undergraduate Scholarships at Khalifa University in United Arab Emirates
All prospective international undergraduate students who demonstrate excellence in academic achievement are hereby invited for Undergraduate Scholarships who wish to enroll in a degree program at Khalifa University in United Arab Emirates for 2020/2021 academic session
- August 15, 2020
- Domestic & International students
- Khalifa University, United Arab Emirates
A limited number of full scholarships are available for non-national students with outstanding academic performance and personal qualities. These scholarships are very highly competitive.
The President’s Scholarship is the most prestigious tuition grant reserved for students on the basis of their academic achievements and excellence. To be considered for the President’s Scholarship, applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher and be admitted into an Engineering or Science degree program.
- Tuition award
- 50% – 100% of tuition fee
- Science & Engineering program
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Undergraduate Scholarships at Khalifa University in United Arab Emirates;
- Candidates must be domestic or international students;
- Students admitted into a bachelor degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate course in Science and Engineering program offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate program at Khalifa University in United Arab Emirates.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Khalifa University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Undergraduate Scholarships at Khalifa University in United Arab Emirates
How- To- Apply
As part of a successful application for this opportunity, eligible candidates have to take admission in a bachelor‘s degree coursework at the University. Thereafter receiving an offer all applicants can submit an application with faculty of Science and of engineering respectively.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!