UNICEF Covid-19 Challenge 2020 for young Africans
UNICEF has partnered with Cartedo to empower youth across Africa to solve a series of global grand challenges and positively impact communities while developing employability skills
This challenge offers you the opportunity to develop future-ready employability skills like design thinking while contributing to the global efforts to tackle COVID-19. As you progress through this challenge, you’ll use a human-centered design approach to:
- Discover how COVID-19 is impacting real people in different ways
- Define these challenges from a human-centered perspective, and
- Develop innovative solutions to these challenges
- Challenge opens – May 13, 2020, 12:00 AM
- Last day to submit ideas – Jun 13, 2020, 12:00 AM
- Last day to submit Prototyped Solutions – Jun 13, 2020, 12:00 AM
- Challenge closes – Jun 13, 2020, 12:00 AM
Value of Competition: Click Here
Eligibility: Anyone over the age of 14 who identifies as Youth
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application Process
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!