University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Screening Dates For 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform the general public that University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Screening Dates and screening centers for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced. See UNIBEN Screening Exercise Schedule & Details below;
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT UNIBEN SCREENING EXCERCISE DATES AND APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR:
1. UNIBEN SCREENING DATES.
2. UNIBEN POST UTME CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY
3. UNIBEN POST UTME APPLICATION METHOD
4. UNIBEN POST UTME SCREENING EXCERCISE SCHEDULE AND DETAILS.
5. IMAGE VERSION FOR UNIBEN GROUPING OF COURSES FOR THE SCREENING.
6. UNIBEN POST UTME APPLICATION DEADLINE.
7. UNIBEN POST UTME SCREENING EXCERCISE METHOD
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Screening Dates For 2020/2021 Academic Session: This is to notify the public that University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is on.
UNIBEN SCREENING DATES.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session; will take place between 2nd December and 12th December, 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
UNIBEN POST UTME CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY
Candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
UNIBEN POST UTME APPLICATION METHOD
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN POST UTME SCREENING EXCERCISE SCHEDULE AND DETAILS
Candidates should go back on-line on 25th November, 2020 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
- CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS
- GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
IMAGE VERSION FOR UNIBEN GROUPING OF COURSES FOR THE SCREENING
UNIBEN POST UTME APPLICATION DEADLINE
Application website closes by midnight of 23rd November, 2020. Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 19th November, 2020 will not be screened
UNIBEN POST UTME SCREENING EXCERCISE METHOD
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!