University of Copenhagen PhD Fellowship for Global students 2021
Applicants who demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team are hereby invited for PhD scholarship in Electrochemistry in Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- December 15, 2020
- International Students
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
This program is highly competitive and available for international students.
The PhD candidate will combine electrochemical methods such as cyclic voltammetry and electro-deposition in aqueous and nonaqueous electrolytes with non-electrochemical techniques such as in situ spectroscopy (mainly infra-red spectroscopy and attenuated total reflectance spectroscopy), microscopy, gas chromatography-mass spectrometry and in situ/in operando synchrotron-based techniques.
Fellowship Type: Tuition award
Fellowship level: PhD
Fellowship Worth: DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including annual supplement (pension at a minimum DKK 53,811)
Subject Eligibility: Department of Chemistry (Science)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Copenhagen PhD Fellowship 2021;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for PhD fellowship program in Department of Chemistry offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Copenhagen, Denmark,
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Copenhagen’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for University of Copenhagen PhD Fellowship 2021
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below at the official webpage.
Candidates are required to include the following:
Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
1-3 reference letters (if any)
The University wishes staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background. You can read more about the recruitment process at https://employment.ku.dk/faculty/recruitment-process/.
Application Deadline: October 14, 2020
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!