University Of Nottingham - Computer Science Scholarship, 2020-21
University of Nottingham - Computer Science Scholarship, 2020-21 is open for UK and EU Students, International Students
- 13 Aug 2020.
- UK and EU Students, International Students
To be taken at (country):
- University of Nottingham
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Computer Science taught at University of Nottingham The deadline of the scholarhip is 13 Aug 2020.
University of Nottingham - Computer Science Scholarship, 2020-21 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Nottingham.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computer Science
UK, continental Europe and international students are eligible for this scholarship program.
The Award includes three levels:
- Gold: 50% reduction in your tuition fees, each year, for up to three years
- Silver: 25% reduction in your tuition fees, each year, for up to three years
- Bronze: 10% reduction in your tuition fees, each year, for up to three years
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students can be from the UK, continental Europe or international
- Entrants must have accepted a firm offer to study a computer science course at the University of Nottingham and it will need to be your first choice.
- After being successfully selected for an eligible course at the university, you can apply for this award by completing an online application form. You are required to provide the following information:
- Application or UCAS number
- A 600-word summary describing why you would like to study computer science and why you feel that you should receive the program
- Applicants can include any challenges which you have overcome during your studies. You may also wish to include any examples of where you have been involved with the wider community or helped drive positive change, especially using computer science
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!