University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship: University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Carbontech, Australia 2022/2023. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 23 Nov 2021
- To be taken : Australia
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding,Postgraduate
- University:University of Sydney
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Chemistry taught at University of Sydney . The deadline of the scholarship is 23 Nov 2021.
University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Carbontech, Australia 2022-23 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Sydney.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
This scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum RTP rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to three years.
An extension for up to six months is available, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
This scholarship will also provide academic course fees and student services and amenities fee for up to twelve research periods.
An extension for up to two research periods is available, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- be an international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to research into the general area of Carbontech
- hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- have a background in engineering, energy and sustainability.
If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate research program at the University of Sydney. After being registered, you must submit an online application form for the opportunity.