University Of Sydney - Public Health Asia Pacific Scholarship 2020
University of Sydney - Public Health Asia Pacific Scholarship 2020 is open for International Students
- 30 Jun 2020.
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- University of Sydney
The scholarship allows Masters, Diploma level programm(s) in the field of Bioethics, BioStatistics, Health Policy, Public Health Global Health, taught at University of Sydney The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Jun 2020.
University of Sydney - Public Health Asia Pacific Scholarship 2020 is available to undertake Masters, Diploma level programs at University of Sydney.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Health Policy
- Public Health
International Students are eligible for this scholarship Program.
The University of Sydney will provide all the following benefits:
The support will be valued at $10,000 or a higher amount at the discretion of the Head of School of the School of Public Health and will be stipulated in the Scholarship Offer Letter to the successful recipient(s), and is tenable for one semester.
- Where the recipient is studying part-time, the amount awarded for each relevant semester will be 50% of the full-time rate and the support will be tenable for two part-time semesters only.
- The Scholarship value will be paid directly towards the student’s tuition fees after the census date of the applicable semester.
- No other amount is payable.
- The support will be offered subject to the availability of funding.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have an unconditional offer of admission for part-time or full-time studies
- Applicants should have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university
Applicants must take admission at the University of Sydney for a postgraduate program at Sydney School of Public Health. After that, the student can apply online for this study award.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!