Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships at Liverpool John Moores University in UK
Liverpool John Moores University – UK is inviting applications from intelligent and eligible international undergraduate students for Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session
- September 21, 2020
- International Students
- Liverpool John Moores University, UK
Every year the University award scholarships to over 200 Liverpool John Moores University students. If you have a particular talent, or excel in your area of study, you could be one of them. You must be able to demonstrate a level of commitment, excellence and achievement above that of your peers.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Liverpool John Moores University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships at Liverpool John Moores University in UK:
- Candidates must be international students
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program
- The award is available for undergraduate degree courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You must have LJMU as your first choice (firm) via UCAS
- You must achieve a minimum of three grades As at A2 level or equivalent (144 UCAS points from three units). This level of academic excellence will need to be sustained throughout your course
- You must be an outstanding student who will act as an ambassador for LJMU.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Liverpool John Moores University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements
Application Procedures for Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships at Liverpool John Moores University in UK
As part of the application process, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the Liverpool John Moores University. Thereafter, they must submit an online application via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Once your application form, submitted through UCAS, will be sent to all your university choices for consideration. Once LJMU receives an application, proceed to assess your form on its merits as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!