VU Amsterdam Fellowship Programme (VUFP)
VU Amsterdam Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is open for International Students. See application deadline, method of application and Eligible criteria below
- 01 Feb 2021
To be taken at (country):
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Feb 2021.
The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) offers talented prospective international students the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. VU Amsterdam has committed to providing approximately 1 million euro towards attracting highly motivated and excellent students.
VU Amsterdam Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is available to undertake Masters level programs at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
A student who do not have dutch nationality is eligible to apply.
The VUFP provides tuition fee only.
The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a Merit scholarship programme for strongly motivated students with excellent study results.
- You can prove your academic excellence with a GPA of at least 80% of the highest possible mark.
- You are applying for the first year of a full-time English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam starting per September 2021.
- You do not have the Dutch nationality.
- The degree with which you are seeking admission has not been obtained in the Netherlands.
A student must have secured admission into a masters program before applying for the scholarship. You may apply at university official website before the deadline.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!