2020/2021:UNIABUJA Postgraduate (PG) Form[Full & Part-Time]
UNIABUJA Postgraduate (PG) Form: University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate (PG) Admission Form, Courses, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines / Procedures and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session Now Online
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Courses.
UNIABUJA postgraduate programmes lead to the award of :
- Postgraduate Diploma Certificate in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), Political Science, Banking and Finance (PGDBF), Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engineering, Food Hygiene Veterinary, Epidemiology, Crop Protection, Agronomy, Agro Forestry, Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Agric. Business Management, Soil science, Animal Science, Environmental Planning and Protection (PGDEPP), Postgraduate Diploma in Gender Studies.
- Master of Arts (M.A) Master of Education (M. Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Master of Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP), Master of Public Health, Master of Engineering, Master of Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in various areas of specializations in the listed Faculties and Departments in ‘a’ and ‘b’ above.
- Candidate for Postgraduate studies into University of Abuja must have obtained at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Candidate applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A Candidate for Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree
- A Candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Masters study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B”
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a university degree with minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health
- NOTE: PhD, candidates should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Application Fee: A non-refundable Application fee of N20,500.00 should be paid to University of Abuja Account through REMITA via University of Abuja Portal portal.uniabuja.edu.ng.
- NOTE: Applicants are advised to access REMITA through University of Abuja Portal above for record purposes.
Please NOTE the following:- Mix-up in the application by applicant will attract other charges, Multiple applications are to be paid for and fill forms separately, Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g selecting M.Phil. instead of M.Sc. or Ph.D.), A candidate who is not admitted into the programme applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another programme, Statement of Result for (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission (applicants should therefore obtain certificates from the relevant examination bodies).
NOTE that Application fees are non-refundable.
The application portal will be opened for a period of Six (6) weeks from the date of this advert.
Deadline for registration: 30th November, 2021.
Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their Application forms within this period.