Are you searching forGombe State University (GSU) Registration & Admission Letter Printing Guidelines for 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
This is to inform all newly admitted students of the Gombe State University (GSU) that they are to follow the outlined guidelines and procedures to ensure a smooth registration process and collection of their admission letters for the 2020/2021 academic session.
GSU Registration Exercise & Online Printing of Admission Letter Guidelines 2020/2021 [Newly Admitted Students]
A. ONLINE PRINTING OF ADMISSION LETTER:
All Candidates who have been offered provisional admission at 100L & 200L into the various Degree programmes indicated against their names are advised to immediately print out a copy of
their University Admission Letter through the following procedure:
- 1. Visit the University website www.gsu.edu.ng.
- 2. Click on the “Registration” module link and select “Undergraduate”.
- 3. Use your JAMB No. as your “username” and “gsu2021” as your default password in
- the login request region.
- 4. Click on “Print Admission Letter” to print out University Admission Letter and Registration Procedure.
B. REGISTRATION GUIDELINE
After a successful screening you are to proceed to the computer business tent outside the Convocation Square and follow the steps below:
- Meet the Computer business personnel to create your school profile (Don’t forget to collect the printout), they will generate and printout the remita for you.
- NOTE: Use valid email address during the entire registration & don’t forget your password.
- Take the printout of the remita slip to the REMITA AGENTS beside the Convocation Square or you can take it to any Bank of your choice.
- After a successful payment through the REMITA AGENT/Bank, come back to the Convocation Square with the BANK TELLER and check where the place for change of BANK TELLER to receipt is within the Convocation Square.
- If you collected your receipt then, proceed to activate your PIN within the Convocation Square.
- Immediately your PIN activated, you can use either your smart phone or any computer business center to enroll your course.
NOTE: Make sure you ask the departmental leaders for selecting an elective courses.
1. Dress decently or you wouldn’t be allowed to pass the school gate.
2. Obey all security officers. as they have the right to send you out of the university premises for crimes or misconduct.
3. Bags are not allowed to the Convocation Square (advisably come with file jacket/holder).
4. Beware of those who pose as helpers most of them are deviants and rogues. there are notable persons who could guide you throughout your registration like “CAN I HELP YOU, SRC OFFICIALS”.
5. Come along with Passport Photograph, UN-SCRATCH WAEC/NECO CARD during submission of your files.
Finally, we urge you to be good ambassadors of the Gombe State University, pay serious attention to your academics and act within the confines of the law.
CONGRATULATIONS once again!