EKSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form
EKSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form: This is to inform the general public that Ekiti State University (EKSU ) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form is currently out online and we equally provides more information on how to apply for EKSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2023/2023 academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for EKSU’s Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening
Frequently asked questions: Who is Eligible for EKSU Post-UTME?
Candidates who have opted for EKSU as their university of choice and have obtained a minimum score of 140 in the most recent UTME are qualified for the screening.
Course-Specific Minimum Scores
EKSU mandates specific minimum UTME scores for aspirants to certain faculties:
1. Nursing: 220
2. Law: 240
3. Medicine (MBBS): 250
Candidates failing to meet these requirements may still opt for other courses and subsequently adjust their selection via the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Central Admission Processing System (JAMB CAPS).
Direct Entry Candidature
For Direct Entry applicants, EKSU requires a minimum academic achievement of Lower Credit, with additional course-specific qualifications delineated later in this guide.
Additional Criteria for Direct Entry into Specialised Courses
Requirements for Medicine, Law, and Nursing
- Medicine (MBBS): Direct Entry candidates must have a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division in related programmes.
- Law: Direct Entry candidates should have a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division in related programmes.
- Nursing Science: Candidates must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Registered Nurses (RN).
Educational Requirements for Teaching Programmes
For Education programmes, Direct Entry candidates must have the National Certificate in Education (NCE) with credits or merits in relevant teaching subjects.
Additional Important Notes
Direct Entry applicants in Engineering should possess at least an Upper Credit from a recognised polytechnic.
EKSU will consider Direct Entry candidates interested in transferring their choice of institution to EKSU.
Direct Entry applicants should ensure that their transcripts reach EKSU via email at email@example.com by 31st October 2023.
General Eligibility Conditions
All candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in either the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) in relevant subjects, obtained at not more than two sittings. Non-participation in the screening exercise will automatically disqualify a candidate from gaining admission into the university.
How to Apply for EKSU’s Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening
Payment Procedure on Remita’s Platform
- Navigate to EKSU’s official website.
- Click on the option for ‘PAY FOR PUTME.’
- Choose your mode of entry: UTME or Direct Entry.
- Input your JAMB Registration Number.
- Specify the course you wish to apply for.
- Enter your full name.
- Provide your personal phone number.
- Insert a valid email address.
- Confirm the email address for receipt delivery.
- Complete the reCAPTCHA verification.
- Click on “Submit.”
Modes of Payment
- Card Payment: Input your ATM card details (Master, Visa, or Verve card).
- Bank Branch Payment: Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code and proceed to a Remita-partnered bank.
Application Steps on EKSU’s Platform
- Return to EKSU’s official website and click on ‘APPLY FOR PUTME.’
- Navigate to the ‘Admission’ section and initiate the application process.
- Create an account with an active email address and phone number; a verification email will be sent.
- Log in using your JAMB registration number and the phone number used during sign-up.
- Choose the type of application—2023/2024 PUTME application.
- Enter your RRR number for payment verification.
- Attach a 1″ × 1″ recent colour passport photograph with a red background.
- Upload your O’Level result(s), adhering to the two-sitting rule.
After these steps, candidates should preview, confirm, submit, and print the completed screening form.
Failing to follow these instructions or submitting false information will result in automatic disqualification from the admission process.
Deadline: December 31, 2023
In Conclusion, Candidates who meet the aforementioned eligibility criteria are strongly encouraged to commence the application process at their earliest convenience. Failure to partake in the screening exercise or to send transcripts by the designated deadlines will result in automatic ineligibility for admission into Ekiti State University.
It is imperative for candidates to ensure that all provided information is accurate, as submission of false information will result in instant disqualification from the admission process.
By meticulously adhering to the guidelines outlined in this comprehensive guide, candidates optimise their chances for admission into one of the leading tertiary institutions in Nigeria, Ekiti State University.