Bellarks Poly Kwale Post-UTME Admission Form: This is to inform the general public that Bellarks Poly Kwale, Delta State Full-Time National Diploma (ND) Post-UTME Admission Form, Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out online
AfriEdu Team–Bellarks Polytechnic Kwale, an institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). is now open and admission is in progress for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- ND Computer Engineering Technology
- ND Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- ND Business Administration & Management
- ND Statistics
- ND Computer Science
The polytechnic has recruited cream of qualified, proved and tested staff both teaching and non – teachingto ensure high quality and standard of education for students.
Bellarks Polytechnics has modern library, workshops and laboratories, 24hrs electricity, lecture halls, and fully equipped I.C.T. Hall
Candidates who sat for the 2021 JAMB-UTME and had chosen the Polytechnic as first choice should visit the School Campus or school website (www.bellarkpoly.edu.ng) to register online.
Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic but scored 100 and above are eligible to apply and will be required to register at the JAMB e-facilty portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng e-Facility Login and make the polytechnic as first choice.
BELLARKS VISION AND MISSION
- World class education institute, technologically-driven with research efforts and creative innovations directed towards social – economic problems
- Skill acquisition for self reliance to address the challenge of increasing unemployment.
- Bellarks mission is to engage quality teaching, learning and research through 21st century tools.
- To produce diplomats and entrpreneurial skills needed to become employers of labour through effective education.
- To contribute effectively to economic growth and national development through quality research and innovations.
- To engage collaborative partnership with multi-national organization, trans-national organisations, N.G.Os and individuals towards enhancing the quality of education
BELLARKS GOALS AND VALUES
- To provide a conducive environment for quality teaching and learning as well as sound character formation and self – discipline of the students.
- To produce world class equipment and resources for effective teaching and learning.
- To equip the students with entrpreneurial skills needed to become employers of labour.
- To develop the talents and skills of our students in various sporting activities to enable the
- participate effectively in sports both locally and internationally.
- To engage in international collaboration with educational institutions and research institutes for knowledge between staff and students of our institution and other foreign institutions.
- Excellence, Integrity, Self-control and discipline.
- Pace – setting, Leadership – by – example, good Stewardship and institutional patriotism.
Bellarks Polytechnics Kwale is located at KM 4, Kwale -Asaba express way, Besides Lococoon hotelsKwale, Delta State.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ayeni Ayotade