LASU Postgraduate Admission Form: Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate (PG) Admission Form, Entry Requirements, Application Guidelines and Qualifying Entrance Examination for 2021/2022 Academic Session | How to Apply for LASU Postgraduate Diploma and Masters Form 2021/2022 is out online. you can now chack your admission status below.
The Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate School invites applications from suitably qualified Candidates for admission into its Various Postgraduate Programmes (Full and Part time) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Click Link To View LASU Postgraduate Courses & Admission Requirements 2021/2022.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The University requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (=N=25,300.00) non-refundable application fee into LASU Account on Line.
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
- Open the Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Click on the STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number genaration page in number (2) above.
- Click on the STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus dropdown and choose ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
Sale of application forms will be closed SIX (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
1. Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
2. All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
3. Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
4. Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
5. Please include your E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org