Veritas University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form: This is to inform the general public that Veritas University, Abuja (VUNA) Post-UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form, Courses, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Screening Date, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session is currently online. You can now check below!
AfriEdu Team–Authorities of the Veritas University, Abuja (the Catholic University of Nigeria) are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates that sat for the last UTME/Direct Entry candidates for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
1. B.Ed. Educational Management
2. B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
3. BLIS. Library and Information Science
4. B. Ed. English education
5. B. Sc Ed. Social Studies Education
6. B. Sc Ed. Economics Education
7. B. Sc Ed. Biology Education
8. B. Sc Ed. Physics Education
9. B. Sc Ed. Chemistry Education
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES
1. B. A. Philosophy
2. B. A. Religious Studies
3. B. A. English and Literary Studies
4. B. A. History and International Relations
5. B.A Theology
6. B.A. Performing Arts & Movie
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Banking and Finance
2. B. Sc. Accounting
3. B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
4. B. Sc. Business Administration
5. B. Sc. Marketing
6. B. Sc. Public Administration
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
1. B.Eng. Computer Engineering
2. B.Eng. Electronic Engineering
COLLEGE OF LAW
1. LL.B Law
NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Computer Science
2. B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
3. B. Sc. Biochemistry
4. B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
5. B. Sc. Microbiology
6. B. Sc Animal and Environmental Biology
7. B. Sc Genetics and Biotechnology
8. B. Sc Plants and Ecological Studies
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Mass communication
2. B. Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
3. B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies
4. B. Sc. Economics
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2020 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
Method of Application
- Application fee is Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500).
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website (www.veritas.edu.ng). The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below.
Account Name: Veritas University, AbujaGTBANK: 0024642120, FIRST BANK: 2032211597, ZENITH BANK: 1013201758
Screening exercise will hold across the country. Applicants will be notified of the screening schedule through the University’s website (www.veritas.edu.ng).
The following are to be presented for screening:
- 2021 UTME Result Slip
- WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE result (minimum of five credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics)
- 2020 JAMB Direct-Entry Acknowledgment Slip (for direct-entry candidates)
- Birth certificate
- Candidates wishing to transfer from another university to Veritas University, Abuja are required to request their present University to send their academic transcript to: The Registrar, Veritas University, Abuja. A copy of their result should be brought to the screening center.
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: (+234)708-685-8143, (+234)803-939-8830, (+234)803-897-1084, Rev. Fr. Dr. Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr Cephas Iliya:07086858143, Dr. Chika Duru: 08038971084. or send email to:email@example.com.
You may also visit: Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.