This is to inform the general public that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, (JAMB) Change of Institution And Course Registration Form is out. See how to apply and requirements below.
JAMB Change of Institution And Course 2022: JAMB Change of Institution And Course 2022 application form is out. Those who obtain low mark in their UTME result are to utilize this great opportunity by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
This is to inform all the candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME examination and were not able to reache the 2022 general cut-off mark for their chosen institutions, or had a high mark but had a change of mind in chosen school or those that made mistake while filling their forms during the 2022 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration that JAMB Portal for change and correction is now open.
JAMB Change of Institution And Course 2022 data correction
- Candidate Names Correction where there are spelling errors or error in the name
- Correction of date of birth which can only be done once.
- Change of Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once).
- Gender Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only be done once).
- State/LGA Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only be done once).
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once).
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction: this can be done 3 times with the payment of stipulated fees.
Requirements For JAMB Change of Institution And Course
The National Identification Number (NIN) was one of the criteria used in registering for 2022 UTME examination by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board. For candidates who have lost their NIN linked sims please follow the guide below
- Visit any of the JAMB Offices in person (not by proxy) as this
- Provide all details used in registration such as registration number, email and GSM number which the candidate used to register for the UTME or DE;c. The JAMB Official attending to the candidate directs the system to RESEND the OTP through email;
- Prints a copy of the email which contain the OTP; and affixes a copy of your passport photograph to the printed email and presents it to the JAMB Official;
- Submit this print out back to JAMB office
- A copy of the printed email with the candidate’s affixed passport must be retained at the JAMB Office for any candidate whose correction of data was carried out with OTP sent through email.
How to Apply For JAMB Change of Institution And Course 2022
- Visit any JAMB Accredited centers and obtain the change of institution or data correction form.
- JAMB utme change of institution and course form is sold for two thousand five hundred naira only (N2,500)
- login to JAMB change of course and institution portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- input your JAMB profile Email and Password
- from the list of services on the left side ‘Click on ‘Registration (2021)’
- Select ‘2022 UTME data correction’ form to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, and State/LGA of Origin
- Proceed to payment.
- Fill out the form And Submit
- After completing the form and thumbprinting, the JAMB officer attending to you will process the change of course via the JAMB CAPS portal.
- Finally, get your JAMB change of course print out
JAMB Change Of Course Closing Date 2022/2023
Closing Date And Deadline:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced 17th February 2023 as the closing date for the 2022/2023 JAMB change of course form.
This means that JAMB will stop selling UTME change of course form on the 17th February 2023.
Can JAMB Change Of Course Be Done Twice?
JAMB Change Of course can be DONE TWICE!
In fact, change of course never ends, admission comes and go but JAMB’s change of course still remains.
This means that you can do JAMB change of course up to 3 times.
Can I do Change Of Course After Post UTME?
You can change course from one course to another after POST UTME exam if you didn’t meet the required minimum cut-off mark for your initial course.