Ogun State Placement Screening Test Form:This is to inform the general public that Ministry of Education, Science & Technology, Ogun State Announces Sales of Application Form for Admission Screening into Junior Public Secondary Schools With Boarding Facilities, See Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination Date, Tim, Venue and Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out online. Check below
The Ogun State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology wishes to inform the general public that the 2022/2023 screening form for admission into the 42 flagship secondary schools is out.
Screening Into Junior Public Secondary Schools With Boarding Facilities In Ogun State For 2022/2023 Academic Session is now in progress.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application form can be obtained through the following process:
1. Go to the nearest Zonal Education Office to pay a sum of Five Thousand Naira only (5,000.00) for the screening test and collect the pin details to complete the online application form.
2. Visit the online application portal on moest.ogunstate.gov.ng to create and subsequently login to a parent account.
3. Click on the create application button to register an application profile for your ward using the pin details. You can register more than one (1) ward for the common entrance application.
4. Click on the complete application button under the name of your ward to fill other application information details including uploading the passport photograph.
5. Submit and take a print-out copy of the online application form to the principal of your ward’s school for signature and stamp.
6. Submit the stamped copy to the flagship school of first choice and keep a copy for clearance on the day of the screening test exercise.
- Visit the Online Application portal on https://ogmoest.ogunstate.gov.ng
- Click on the Login button
- On the login page, enter your login credential and click on the Login to Dashboard button. Note that you have been profiled as a School Administrator by the OGMoEST based on the data that your School had submitted with the Ministry. Your USERNAME is your email address, and your PASSWORD is your surname, by default. Kindly click on your profile image on the top right corner of the page and click on the Change Password to secure your password.
- If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot Password link, enter your email address and a reset password link will be sent to your registered email address.
- On successful login, you will be redirected to the School Administrator dashboard.
- Click on Create BECE Application to create profile account for students in your schools.
- On the pop-up modal, click on the Download Template. A formatted Excel file for adding the basic data of your students is downloaded.
- Open the excel file and enter the basic data of your eligible students Note that the available space for adding the list of eligible students is limited to the allocation that is set by the OGMoEST. You can request for more space after fulfilling necessary requirements.
- Save the excel file once you are done entering the bio data of the students in your school
- Click on the Create BECE Application on your dashboard again.
- Click on the Upload button and use the browse file menu to select the Saved Excel file. Then click on the Save button.
- On successful upload, student account profile will be automatically created for the list of students in the uploaded saved file.
- Click on the action button against each student and click on the Complete Application link. You will be redirected to the online BECE Application Form page.
- Fill all the blank fields with the correct student information including uploading the scanned copy of the student passport photo.
- Click on the Submit my Form once you have reviewed the filled information. You will be redirected to your dashboard
- Select another registered student and repeat Step 13 -15 until application is completed for all registered students.
- On your School Administrator dashboard, click on the Download Result Template button. A formatted excel file will be downloaded.
- Open the downloaded excel file and enter the scores of each student on the result file. Save the file when you have completed the filling of scores for all the registered students.
- Return to the School Administrator dashboard, click on the Upload Bulk Result button to upload the prepared result in the saved downloaded result template.
- Use the file browsing menu to select the Saved Result file from your computer and click on the Upload button. The results will be stored and displayed against individual student.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
Please note that the entrance examination holds on Saturday, 3rd June, 2022 at 8.00am prompt in the flagship school of choice.
LIST OF PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS WITH BOARDING FACILITIES
|SN||NAME OF SCHOOLS||ZONE|
|1.||Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta.||Abeokuta South|
|2.||Abeokuta Girls Grammar School, Abeokuta.||Abeokuta South|
|3.||Baptist Girls Gollege, Abeokuta.||Abeokuta South|
|4.||Baptist Boys High School, Abeouta.||Abeokuta South|
|5.||African Church Grammar School, Abeokuta.||Abeokuta North|
|6.||St. Peter’s College, Abeokuta||Abeokuta North|
|7.||Ansar-Ud-Deen Comprehensive College, Ota.||Ado-Odo/Ota|
|8.||Iganmode Grammar School, Ota.||Ado-Odo/Ota|
|9.||Akin Ogunpola Model College, Akinale||Ewekoro|
|10.||Methodist High School, Arigbajo.||Ifo|
|11.||Ijebu-Ife Community High School, Ijebu-Ife.||Ijebu East|
|12.||St. Anthony Grammar School, Esure.||Ijebu East|
|13.||Molusi College, Ijebu-Igbo.||Ijebu North|
|14.||Ijebu Igbo Girls Grammar School, Ijebu-Igbo.||Ijebu North|
|15.||Isanyin Grammar School, Isanyi.||Ijebu North East|
|16.||Ijebu Muslim College, Ijebu Ode.||Ijebu Ode|
|17.||Muslim Girls High School, Ijebu Ode.||Ijebu Ode|
|18.||Anglican Girls Grammar School, Ijebu Ode.||Ijebu Ode|
|19.||Our Lady of Apostle, Ijebu Ode.||Ijebu Ode|
|20.||Ijebu Ode Grammar School, Ijebu Ode.||Ijebu Ode|
|21.||Adeola Odutola College, Ijebu Ode.||Ijebu Ode|
|22.||Ikenne Community High School, Ikenne.||Ikenne|
|23.||Ositelu Memorial College.||Ikenne|
|24.||Mayflower School, Ikenne.||Ikenne|
|25.||Christ Apostolic School, Iperu.||Ikenne|
|26.||Salawu Abiola Comprehensive High School.||Odeda|
|27.||Odogbolu Girls School, Odogbolu.||Odogbolu|
|28.||Remo Secondary School, Sagamu.||Sagamu|
|29.||Remo Divisional High School, Sagamu.||Sagamu|
|30.||Model College, Ogijo||Sagamu|
|31.||Yewa Secondary School, Igbogila.||Yewa North|
|32.||Comprehensive High School, Ayetoro.||Yewa North|
|33.||Yewa College Ilaro.||Yewa South|
For further enquiries, please contact our zonal education offices or call 07039286801 or 08039406891 or visit our website on ogmoest.ogunstate.gov.ng.
Prof. Abayomi A. Arigbabu, FMAN
Hon. State Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology.