Dentist Job at Smile 360 Dental Specialists: This is to inform the general public that Smile 360 Dental Specialists offers Job in the area of Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Smile 360 Dental Specialists
- Deadline Date: 3rd August, 2022
- Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
Smile 360 Dental Specialists is a leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”.
We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics. Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai.
With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dentist
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examine dental and oral health of patients
- Educate Patient on best oral health habits
- Meet monthly assigned production target
- Ensure collection of all receivables from Patients
- Diagnose and treat patients using holistic dentistry and advanced tools
- Operate technical dental machines in diagnosis and treatment of Patients
- Plan patient’s treatment and case
- Attend to Patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure.
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedure on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Participate in the Practice’s marketing drive
- Participate in training and continuing education
- Prepare required weekly and monthly reports
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Communication Skills
- Oral Skills
- Written Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Skills
- Ability to perform basic dental procedures
- Decision Making
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.