Corporate Sales Trainee Associate Recruitment at Avario Digitals: This is to inform the general public that Avario Digitals offers Job in the area of Avario Digitals. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Avario Digitals
- Deadline Date: 1st May, 2022
- Specialization: Sales / Business Development
- Work Level: Entry Level (Trainee)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Entry Level
- Location(s): Lagos
Avario Digitals is a results-driven digi-tech company based in Lagos, Nigeria. Since 2016, we have specialized in developing tech products tailored to business pain points, communication, and consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Corporate Sales Trainee Associate
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The Corporate Sales Trainee Associate is responsible for managing the assigned business portfolios, including prospective accounts within the territory / region
- He is responsible for revenue protection, securing new revenue within Avario Digitals’ existing clients’ portfolio of as well as seeking/hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned territory/region portfolio
- Aside from revenue drive, he is meant to ensure an excellent client experience/service delivery satisfaction at all times.
- Agreed revenue targets are met within defined timeframes; a structured plan is created and followed through to the achievement of targets.
- Manages and oversees the different accounts within the territory/region portfolio.
- All clients are transitioned smoothly to the relevant account team.
- Deliver excellent customer relationships.
- Ensure all customers complaint are logged with support and are quickly resolved, work with support to deliver on our SLAs.
- Ensure that new business with existing customers is quickly provisioned within the agreed timeframe.
- Engage in good teamwork, by sharing successes and failures, and helping others to learn best practices.
- Strengthen working relationships with the team by encouraging collaboration.
- Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.
- Understands and complies with all company requirements. Can be relied upon to act respectfully and ethically.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines.
- 0-2 years post NYSC.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence.
- Intellectual, analytic & creative ability to learn quickly and propose innovative solutions.
- Strong communicators who work well within a team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving & multi-tasking skills.
- Post NYSC industry experience at the minimum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.