Medical Representative Job at Sanofi Nigeria: This is to inform the general public that Sanofi Nigeria offers Job in the area of Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Sanofi Nigeria
- Deadline Date: 17th September, 2022
- Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Representative
Job Requisition ID: R2626179
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full time
Reports to: District Sales Manager
- Ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company’s market potential within defined territory, through implementing the company’s strategy and policiesKey Accountabilities
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Ensure database update of territory customers on quarterly basis.
- Develop long term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of Trade marketing plan.
- Communicate Messages properly on company brands, attribute & consumers benefits as the per brand strategy.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
- Abide by driving and Safety rules
- Internal: Medical, Sales Admin. & Marketing departments.
- External: Company clients i.e. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals.
- University Degree with sales background.
- One to two years of experience in cognate field.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Good organisation skills
- Self motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
- CLICK TO APPLY: