Embedded Systems Engineer Job at Photizzo Technologies Limited: This is to inform the general public that Photizzo Technologies Limited offers Job in the area of Engineering / Technical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Photizzo Technologies Limited
- Deadline Date: 23rd June, 2022
- Specialization: Engineering / Technical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Photizzo Technologies Limited is a one-stop power solution for low power users, it provides up to four hours of uninterrupted power supply for your device. We are a startup manufacturing company in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Embedded Systems Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to hire motivated, innovative and experienced Embedded system engineers who are passionate about advancing their career in engineering and technology.
In this role, you will:
- Research, design, develop and maintain microprocessor/microcontroller firmware for the company’s product.
- Design testing plans and execute them to improve system performance.
- Participate in designs from conception into production with a cross-functional team.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality software by using proven architecture techniques and design review processes.
- Participate in the design of the IC embedded code for new or existing systems.
- Drive design of high quality, scalable embedded software components within the committed time frame.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot embedded system issues.
- Modify existing code for test purposes and/or bug fixes.
- Develop test plans and review test data as required.
- Integrate IoT, embedded, and cloud technologies.
- Develop unique controls algorithms that improve hardware performance.
- Develop version controlled software running on embedded Linux with real time extensions.
- Participate and contribute to software architecture for a variety of components.
- Provide weekly and monthly status reports to each program.
- Implement prototype software on hardware with production intent.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related degree (advanced degree, a plus).
- Minimum 2 years experience of embedded real-time system design and development.
- Experience with ARM microcontrollers and real-time operating systems required.
- Knowledge of embedded electronics including analog, digital, and firmware aspects.
- System level experience with battery and/or power management and hardware design and development very desirable.
- Ability to read schematics and component datasheets.
- Working knowledge of requirements management, change management, and configuration management tools.
- Working knowledge of test and measurement equipment for debug, research, and validation.
- Working knowledge of communication protocols: CAN bus, TCP/IP, SNMP, MODBUS TRU/TCP, and DNP3.
- Linux user space application development experience (multithreading, IPC experience, priority-based scheduling, run-to-completion, kernel-based OS concepts, client-server architectures).
- Experience with cloud based IoT platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interested and qualified applicants must reside within Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Ketu, Magodo, Agege, Ojota environs.
Note: Interested and qualified applicants must reside within Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Ketu, Magodo, Agege, Ojota environs.