HR Admin Officer Job at Busy Minds Consults: This is to inform the general public that Busy Minds Consults offers Job in the area of Administration/ Office/ Operations. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Busy Minds Consults
- Deadline Date: 20th April, 2022
- Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Busy Minds Consult is an HR consulting firm, providing recruitment and other HR services to clients across businesses and sectors, linking candidates to employers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work closely with and support HR Management for the provision of services to the company;
- Assist in the work activities of department and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations;
- Implement workplace practices to ensure compliance with SOP’s/policy and provide recommendations for improvement to management;
- Assist in staffing controls including such as refereeing disputes and disciplinary processes;
- Maintains and updates records and statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals and absenteeism rates;
- Assist in identifying staff vacancies, recruiting, interview and selection of applicants;
- Control and maintain inventory for department and other business units in supply of stationery, water, refreshments and other general support supplies for different divisions.
- Assist with executive assistance including minute taking, appointments, travel arrangements, protocol management, booking of meeting/board room, typing services and filing;
- Maintain appropriate contact and develop good relations with subcontractors and other organizations that can influence and impact upon Ladol’s operation and service;
- Ensure all non-conformances are reported immediately to minimize the company’s risk;
- Produce reports and correspondence utilizing various business software if required;
- Gathers and records statistical information for reporting purposes;
- Other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- Assist in representing the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or other relevant degree
- NYSC Certificate or exemption letter
- Approximately 2 years within HR or Administrative management with a large national/multi-national organization;
- Experience of a high paced business environment delivering successful HR support;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: Work experience should include start month / year & End month / year eg. Jan 2005 – March 2009.