HSE Officer Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited: This is to inform the general public that Jubaili Agrotec Limited offers Job in the area of HSE / Safety Management. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Deadline Date: 21st April, 2022
- Specialization: HSE / Safety Management
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Oyo
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives, etc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HSE Officer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Making regular site inspections
- Compiling statistics
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Organising / attending health and safety meetings
- Safely handling hazardous substances
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Drawing-up safe operational procedures
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in a Health, Safety, or Environmental field of study
- 2-5 years experience in health and safety.
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Leadership skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the mail.