Human Resources Manager Job at Olakleen Holdings Limited
Human Resources Manager Job at Olakleen Holdings Limited: This is to inform the general public that Olakleen Holdings Limited offers Job in the area of Human Resources / Recruitment. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Olakleen Holdings Limited
- Deadline Date: 16th April, 2022
- Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
- Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
- Job Type:Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Lagos
O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry. O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Strategic Human Resources Manager to join our amazing team and help achieve our people resources objectives
- As an HR manager, you will be tasked with leading and managing all affairs of the human resources department, including talent recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits analysis, performance management and ehance our workforce experience and improve overall business operations.
- Implement all HR practices and metrics necessary for team productivity and high-performance culture.
- Oversee and coordinate talent acquisition processes to ensure best talentsare recruited to the team.
- Develop and implement learning and development programs to ensure all our staff are adequately equipped with the right knowledge, skills and attitude needed to perform excellently at their roles.
- Deploy employee engagements strategies that increases our workforce efficiency, morale and satisfaction,
- Research and analyse compensation, benefits and reward policies and administer payrolls.
- Develop and review performance management systems in alignment with company’s goals and objectives.
- Provide advisory for the management on all relevant matters that affect the overall growth of the company.
- Degree in Social Sciences, Management Sciences or relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience as a HR manager or HR related roles
- Professional certification in Human Resource Management (SHRM, CIPM etc) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labor and Employment laws.
- Practical use of Human Resource Information Software.
- Must possess demonstrable work ethics and exemplify great behavioural skills.
- Must possess excellent leadership qualities.
N180,000 – N200,000 Gross
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.