Medical Laboratory Scientist Job at Strategic Outsourcing Limited: This is to inform the general public that Strategic Outsourcing Limited offers Job in the area of Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Strategic Outsourcing Limited
- Deadline Date: 9th August, 2022
- Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Strategic Outsourcing Limited (SOL) is a licensed Primary Employment Agency established in 2006. We provide all categories of staff to our clients and have managed over 100,000 Staff since inception. In 2021, SOL was one of the Top 15 employers in Nigeria by the National Pensions Commission based on the number of staff within the formal contributory pensions scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Medical Laboratory Scientists are highly qualified health professionals that analyzes samples of blood, body fluids, and tissue. They carry out and examine the results of complex laboratory tests and collaborate with medical professionals or laboratory directors on client details.
- Daily tasks of a Medical Laboratory Scientist include complex analysis of biologic, microscopic, immunologic, bacteriologic, hematologic, and chemical tests and their final results.
Some responsibilities of a Medical Laboratory Scientist may include:.
- Keeping track of programs that ensure data precision.
- Reviewing bodily fluids and tissue microscopically.
- Crossmatching blood units for transfusion.
- Preparing/Reading cultures of cells samples.
- Assessing blood samples to identify cell morphology.
- Chemically analyzing blood and urines samples.
- Running, maintaining, and adjusting laboratory instruments.
- Passing on lab results to doctors, specialists, or patients.
- Performing quality control and evaluating laboratory reports for accuracy.
- Will operate as a key member of our Healthcare team. To be based out of Surulere location but will have some Admin duties.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (MBBS / MBChB) with 2-5 years of experience.
N100,000 / Month with good performance bonus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Medical Laboratory Scientists” as the subject of the email.