Medical Representative Job at ALPHA PHARMACY & STORES LTD: This is to inform the general public that ALPHA PHARMACY & STORES LTD offers Job in the area of Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: ALPHA PHARMACY & STORES LTD
- Deadline Date: 19th August, 2022
- Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Alpha-Pharma has a commitment to mankind, a commitment of improving the quality of life for each and every individual through which we constantly strive to innovate, improve and increase the availability of cost-efficient generic medicines to the global market. We believe that medicine should be available to all people regardless of their location, and affordable for them at any income level such that the cost of medical treatment should not be a concern for any part of the population.
Through our commitment we have chosen to focus our resources on generic medicines in which field we aim to increase the availability of our quality medicines and increase global awareness of the vast financial savings offered to society by making generic medicines available to the general population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- Carry out promotional activities of company products in an assigned territory
- Responsible for the sales and distribution of the company’s products within the designated territory.
- Nurture and Improve customers relationships with the company
- Report all sales and marketing activities carried out in the assigned territory.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospective clients.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- 2 to 3 years of working experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.