Pharmacist Recruitment at Rossland Screening Solutions: This is to inform the general public that Rossland Screening Solutions offers Job in the area of Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Rossland Screening Solutions
- Deadline Date: 22nd September, 2022
- Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Abuja
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacist
Job Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Job
- The Pharmacist will assist with the dispensing of medications, check prescriptions, and provide advice to patients on the medicines that have been prescribed for the patients.
- S/he will ensure an adequate supply of pharmacies through smart inventory management, review of actual usage, and review of re-order levels.
- The Pharmacist will develop and implement strategic initiatives and services in the pharmacy sector.
- As a pharmacist, you will be responsible for preparing and dispensing medications to patients.
- You will achieve this by executing a physician’s order.
- The job entails a high level of responsibility and knowledge.
- A pharmacist does not merely hand out prescribed medicine; he/she has the expertise and willingness to assist people and provide them with information and solutions.
- The pharmacist must be fully qualified to interpret symptoms so that the patient can either be given immediate treatment for a trifling condition or be referred to a suitable doctor.
- Pharmacists must also be able to provide professional advice on cosmetics or para-pharmaceuticals.
- The goal is to ensure effective medication use and become the people’s trusted ally against health issues. That way you can deliver maximum value to both the pharmacy and society.
- Reviewing and executing physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organizing the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintaining full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products
- Maintaining an up-to-date inventory of the Clinic drug Formulary
- Keeping records of all drugs, doses and prices on the automated inventory of the clinic.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be caring, compassionate and professional at all times;
- Manage clinical risk.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
Qualifications & Training
- Candidates should have a B.Sc in Pharmacy.
- Candidates must be a registered member of Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) with an up-to-date practicing license.
- A minimum of three (3) years post NYSC progressive experience in Pharmacy within the private and public sector. Experience working with public health and health systems is an advantage.
- Candidates should have experience in managing hospital pharmacies.
Customer Service Requirements:
- Must have excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Must be able to plan and perform daily activities in an organized manner.
- Must be kind, compassionate, dedicated and patient.
- Must have the ability to handle different kinds of emotions as well as manage on the job stress.
- Must be focused, very detailed and be creative in making a decision.
- Must be physically and mentally stable to handle extended shifts as well as mental pressure and traumatic events.
- Must be able to review, analyze and respond to different situations they encounter daily.
- Must be able to think critically in adapting to change, judging situations and taking appropriate decisions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.