Medical Sales Representative Job at Sigma Consulting Group: This is to inform the general public that Sigma Consulting Group offers Job in the area of Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Sigma Consulting Group
- Deadline Date: 29th July, 2022
- Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Location(s): Abuja
Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic, sustainable and clients oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Sales Representative
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a persuasive and customer-oriented medical sales representative to persuade health care professionals to purchase our medical products.
- The medical sales representative’s responsibilities include identifying new opportunities to increase product sales, investigating and resolving customer complaints, and strategically negotiating the terms of sale with customers to close sales.
- You should also be able to take the necessary steps to develop an in-depth understanding of the latest clinical data proffered by the company.
- Assess client’s needs and present suitable promoted products
- Present product information and deliver product samples
- Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience as a medical sales representative or similar role
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to travel frequently
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.