Public Relations (PR) / Marketing Officer Recruitment at House of Sota
Public Relations (PR) / Marketing Officer Recruitment at House of Sota: This is to inform the general public that House of Sota offers Job in the area of Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: House of Sota
- Deadline Date: 20th April, 2022
- Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
House of Sota is an international brand that incorporates African fabrics with contemporary fashion for the modern Individual.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Public Relations (PR) / Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Marketing and public relations (PR) officers responsible for managing the image and reputation of the company
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analyzing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Other responsibilities include
- Establish budgets and marketing objectives
- Monitor marketing and sales performance and adjust strategies as needed
- Prepare periodic sales report
- Maintain keen understanding of industry and economic trends affecting consumers and make appropriate recommendation.
- Minimum of HND Degree in Marketing, Business or any related field
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Extensive marketing experience
- Ability to prepare forecasts and budget
- Ability to research and analyze data
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements and you are not ready to resume immediately.