Dispatch Rider Job at Buffalocrete Construct Limited: This is to inform the general public that Buffalocrete Construct Limited offers Job in the area of Logistics / Transportation/ Supply. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Buffalocrete Construct Limited
- Deadline Date: 1st September, 2022
- Specialization: Logistics / Transportation/ Supply
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Buffalocrete Construct Limited is a concrete and steel product manufacturer. We are located in the Abijo area of the Lekki-Epe Expressway. As a brand, we are always looking for new ways to help our customers profitably. We are a fast-growing company with a strong team of professionals with a strong code of ethics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Job Location: Abijo, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive instructions directly from the MD or the Logistics Manager about where and when to collect packages and the destination address for dispatch.
- Ensure you drive at a reasonable speed
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations
- Always carry your rider’s permit with you while on duty
- Ensure the bike documents are available and valid
- Ensure the safety of items to be dispatched.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes.
- Report information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on the bike, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- Notify your supervisor about any major repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure the bike is clean and in good condition.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience with a good driving record
- Keen understanding of handling basic motorcycle maintenance and repair tasks.
- We have preference for candidates who reside in the Abijo, Ibeju Lekki axis of Lagos State.
- Excellent driving skills
- Good traffic judgment
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication skills, especially verbal
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative
- Time management skills.
- Able to work well under pressure especially in adverse situations such as accidents or traffic.
- Good road network
- Federal Road Safety Laws.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.