Financial Accountant Job at High Performance Consulting: This is to inform the general public that High Performance Consulting offers Job in the area of Accounting / Audit / Finance. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: High Performance Consulting
- Deadline Date: 6th July, 2022
- Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 5-7 years
- Location(s): Lagos
High Performance Consulting is a professional service organization, dedicated to corporate and individual development towards achieving productivity and high performance and different level with the business and other phases. We design and implement diverse strategies to organizations and businesses by providing bespoke solutions required to achieve the set goals and beyond. We provide professional services ranging from recruitment, training of employees, business consulting and coaching to get optimal result.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Financial Accountant is responsible for running the accounting and financial activities of an organization.
- They analyze the economic stability of the company and provide financial information to other departments, enabling these departments to make budgeting and investment decisions. A Financial Accountant reports on costs, productivity, margins and company expenditures.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
- You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting
- Plan, control, monitor finances and ensure adherence to statutory requirements, assess financial risk and strive for operational efficiencies within the organization.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Provide responsive and sound support to the company’s finance function and management
- Ensure timely and robust financial reporting of the Finance Function for monthly management accounts, budgets, re-forecasts, cash flow, Organize internal audits and other requests
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data
- Advise and update management on irregularities in any financial matters
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investment and analyze financial trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline with 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Professional qualifications like (ICAN, ACA) is required
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Additional professional qualifications like (ICAN, ACA) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting regulations and compliance requirements
- IT proficiency with Advanced Excel skill and the ability to use accounting software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong numerical abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, taxation and principles
- Time-management abilities and confidentiality
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sound business knowledge and ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
- Organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure within the deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@highperformancecon